Default 101,000...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 5/29/20 9:26 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: On 5/29/2020 8:19 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 5/29/20 8:08 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: .dead in less than four months.MAGA. What is your purpose for posting this? It's important to regularly point out the consequences of Trumpism. Oh, and let's not forget the 41 million who had to apply for unemployment compensation. Both numbers would have been significantly lower if we had had a POTUS who cared, didn't ignore the warnings, roused the nation in the correct ways, and spent less time on the golf course and on TWITTER, where he vents his imagined victimhood. The only thing you manage to highlight is your stupidity and faithfulness to a party that condones and promotes un-American activities. What are "American activities," Bozo? And what "un-American" activities do you think the Dems condone and promote? Oh, and is there a list of "American activities," and can you cite a site that has them listed?-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Do your own research.
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 5/29/2020 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 May 2020 08:19:50 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/29/20 8:08 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
.dead in less than four months.MAGA.

What is your purpose for posting this?

It's important to regularly point out the consequences of Trumpism. Oh,
and let's not forget the 41 million who had to apply for unemployment
compensation. Both numbers would have been significantly lower if we had
had a POTUS who cared, didn't ignore the warnings, roused the nation in
the correct ways, and spent less time on the golf course and on TWITTER,
where he vents his imagined victimhood.

Bull****, Hillary would still have locked the place down even more
(Michigan style) and put more people out of work. It also appears that
"this will only take 2 weeks" turns out to be bull**** too. The virus
is still out there and the sooner we face it the sooner this will be
over. The strong will survive. Isn't that the evolution thing you
folks have been preaching for decades?
It always amazes me that if anyone wants to talk about God, you folks
are pure Darwinists but when the Darwin theory is actually put to the
test, you scatter like roaches when the lights come on.

The only good thing that came out of this is the gun thing seemed to
go away. Nobody can get too excited about a few people being shot when
you are throwing 6 figure death watches in our face. Now that everyone
is outside or locked in their basement, we are not even hearing much
about smoking and that is far deadlier than this silly virus.

I chose to ignore Harry's post because it's nothing but opinion and
conjecture on his part. There is no way of proving that Hillary or
anyone else for that matter could have done a better job with this
covid-19 thing and it's ramifications on the economy.

https://www.avg.com