Default Annie Glenn :(

That's because you're a ****ing idiot, science denying piece of dog
**** little billie goat.

But classification of COVID death at a 100 is a stretch.

Nomen Nescio wrote:
That's because you're a ****ing idiot, science denying piece of dog
**** little billie goat.

But classification of COVID death at a 100 is a stretch.

Some here think they are physicians, serving as virologists and coroners.

On 19 May 2020 17:57:17 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
That's because you're a ****ing idiot, science denying piece of dog
**** little billie goat.

But classification of COVID death at a 100 is a stretch.

Some here think they are physicians, serving as virologists and coroners.

"Complications" like that could be as simple as a cold when you are
100.
There was some debate about what killed my grandfather. The declared
cause was prostate cancer but the doctor told us he died of "being
100".
Multiple systems had shut down and his heart stopped. It could have as
easily been called heart failure.

Nomen Nescio wrote:
That's because you're a ****ing idiot, science denying piece of dog
**** little billie goat.

But classification of COVID death at a 100 is a stretch.

Some here think they are physicians, serving as virologists and coroners.

"Complications" like that could be as simple as a cold when you are
100.
There was some debate about what killed my grandfather. The declared
cause was prostate cancer but the doctor told us he died of "being
100".
Multiple systems had shut down and his heart stopped. It could have as
easily been called heart failure.

How much money did Ohio collect listing it as complications of the virus?

On Tue, 19 May 2020 21:04:06 -0000 (UTC), Bill

Nomen Nescio wrote:
That's because you're a ****ing idiot, science denying piece of dog
**** little billie goat.

But classification of COVID death at a 100 is a stretch.

Some here think they are physicians, serving as virologists and coroners.

"Complications" like that could be as simple as a cold when you are
100.
There was some debate about what killed my grandfather. The declared
cause was prostate cancer but the doctor told us he died of "being
100".
Multiple systems had shut down and his heart stopped. It could have as
easily been called heart failure.

How much money did Ohio collect listing it as complications of the virus?

I am not even sure that was the official cause of death. It didn't
seem to say so in the article, only that it was "complications" of
covid. The news people are the ones who latched on to it and made it
sound like she was playing tennis last week and was struck down by the
virus. It was sad to see the lady go, she overcame a lot to be a
public figure but she was 100. That is a good run. I hope it was
peaceful.

Annie Glenn :( Keyser Soze General 2 May 19th 20 06:26 PM
For fans of our boy Glenn... H the K[_2_] General 2 October 7th 09 04:36 AM
Glenn Beck's... H the K[_2_] General 3 August 18th 09 12:11 PM
Glenn Ashmore? Wayne.B Boat Building 9 September 13th 07 12:14 AM
Glenn's RUTU Shane Boat Building 1 May 31st 06 02:27 AM