Default Voting by mail...

Maryland's Dems (and I presume Repubs) called off the "vote in person"
at your local school aspect of the state's primary elections this spring
and instead opted for paper mail ballots. We got ours this past week.
Straightforward, easy, comes with a prepaid return envelope to the
County board of elections.
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Maryland's Dems (and I presume Repubs) called off the "vote in person" at your local school aspect of the state's primary elections this spring and instead opted for paper mail ballots. We got ours this past week. Straightforward, easy, comes with a prepaid return envelope to the County board of elections.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Be sure to send in several copies.
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sun, 17 May 2020 11:12:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Maryland's Dems (and I presume Repubs) called off the "vote in person"
at your local school aspect of the state's primary elections this spring
and instead opted for paper mail ballots. We got ours this past week.
Straightforward, easy, comes with a prepaid return envelope to the
County board of elections.

Welcome to the 21st century, what was wrong with Maryland?
We have been doing that since the 2008 election and you call us
backward.
You could always get an absentee ballot but this is a no questions
asked, order it and get it ballot. Once you are signed up, they come
automatically.

wrote:

Maryland's Dems (and I presume Repubs) called off the "vote in person"
at your local school aspect of the state's primary elections this spring
and instead opted for paper mail ballots. We got ours this past week.
Straightforward, easy, comes with a prepaid return envelope to the
County board of elections.

Welcome to the 21st century, what was wrong with Maryland?
We have been doing that since the 2008 election and you call us
backward.
You could always get an absentee ballot but this is a no questions
asked, order it and get it ballot. Once you are signed up, they come
automatically.

Absentee ballots are common...in the case i cited, the primary, it is the
only way to vote, i believe.

I have had a mail in ballot for at least 20 years, probably longer. You
can still go and cast a ballot at a voting center. Fact you can vote
early. Some elections are mail in here. But you can go to the county
office and vote. I think up to 15 days before the election. If there
are only an item or two,on the ballot, why waste money setting up local
polling places?

On Sun, 17 May 2020 22:47:13 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We have had ballots here with only one thing to vote for. If there
wasn't some obscure write in, there wouldn't have even been an
election. The Democrats don't even bother to run a candidate in a lot
of the local races.

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We run mail in only for those elections.

Mail order marijuana online USA-mail order WEED online-https://newleafmarijuanna.com/ [email protected] General 0 April 27th 20 06:34 PM
I'm voting republican because... [email protected] General 0 September 12th 08 12:59 AM
Voting Joe ASA 4 November 7th 06 05:52 AM
Done voting bb General 7 November 2nd 04 09:26 PM
OT Just back from voting Christopher Robin General 1 January 28th 04 12:03 PM