Senior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Looks Like, Feels Like

An attorney went into a bar for a Martini and found himself beside a scruffy-looking drunk who kept mumbling and studying something in his hand. He leaned closer while the drunk held the tiny object up to the light, slurring, “Well, it looks plastic.” Then he rolled it between his fingers, adding, “But it feels like rubber.”

Curious, the attorney asked, “What do you have there?”

The drunk replied, “I don’t know, but it looks like plastic and feels like rubber.”

The attorney responded, “Let me take a look.”

So the drunk handed it over and the lawyer rolled between his thumb and fingers, then examined it closely by sniffing and licking it. “Yeah, it does look like plastic and feel like rubber, has no significant smell or taste, I sure don’t know what it is. Where did you get it?”

The drunk replied, “Out of my nose!”

On Sun, 10 May 2020 02:15:33 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176 wrote:

An attorney went into a bar for a Martini and found himself beside a scruffy-looking drunk who kept mumbling and studying something in his hand. He leaned closer while the drunk held the tiny object up to the light, slurring, Well, it looks plastic. Then he rolled it between his fingers, adding, But it feels like rubber.

Curious, the attorney asked, What do you have there?

The drunk replied, I dont know, but it looks like plastic and feels like rubber.

The attorney responded, Let me take a look.

So the drunk handed it over and the lawyer rolled between his thumb and fingers, then examined it closely by sniffing and licking it. Yeah, it does look like plastic and feel like rubber, has no significant smell or taste, I sure dont know what it is. Where did you get it?

The drunk replied, Out of my nose!

Yuck! All good ones!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

It feels good to be a Clinton..... Tim General 1 February 13th 16 05:20 PM
I know how he (she) feels. John H.[_5_] General 0 December 17th 13 10:46 PM
I bet Bobspirt feels dumb Joe ASA 2 January 7th 07 07:07 PM
How Jeff feels about his Yacht....a repost Capt. Rob ASA 24 October 29th 06 05:57 AM