Default too quiet on the home front

Too quiet on our front. Just be careful because people are going crazy from
being in lock down!

Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster
while drinking coffee

and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything
to the washing machine

as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as
he is acting cold and distant.

In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine, no
situation is too pressing.

The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the
fan was more optimistic

and hoped it would all soon blow over!. The toilet looked a bit flushed
when I asked its opinion

and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front
door said I was unhinged

and so the curtains told me to... yes, you guessed it... pull myself
together

On Mon, 4 May 2020 03:39:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

[...]

You're gettin' it bad!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!