Default Wow

White House Press briefings worth watching again.

32 year old Kayleigh McEnany is impressive. Highly educated, including
a law degree from Harvard, graduating in the upper 1 percent of her class.

And that's not all that's impressive about her.

She's pleasant but handles the reporters and journalist with
obvious ease. When any of the journalist start pushing, she
turns it around back on them but without the bullying of Trump.

The troll won't like her though. She's a devout Christian.

https://www.avg.com

On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:43:16 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

White House Press briefings worth watching again.

32 year old Kayleigh McEnany is impressive. Highly educated, including
a law degree from Harvard, graduating in the upper 1 percent of her class.

And that's not all that's impressive about her.

She's pleasant but handles the reporters and journalist with
obvious ease. When any of the journalist start pushing, she
turns it around back on them but without the bullying of Trump.

The troll won't like her though. She's a devout Christian.

She definitely gets a thumbs up from me. She handled the questions remarkable
for her first time up there. I liked the way she'd throw a question right back
at the reporters, especially the CNN asshole.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 5/1/2020 5:15 PM, John wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:43:16 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

White House Press briefings worth watching again.

32 year old Kayleigh McEnany is impressive. Highly educated, including
a law degree from Harvard, graduating in the upper 1 percent of her class.

And that's not all that's impressive about her.

She's pleasant but handles the reporters and journalist with
obvious ease. When any of the journalist start pushing, she
turns it around back on them but without the bullying of Trump.

The troll won't like her though. She's a devout Christian.

She definitely gets a thumbs up from me. She handled the questions remarkable
for her first time up there. I liked the way she'd throw a question right back
at the reporters, especially the CNN asshole.

I noticed that also. :-)

She's well prepared and is not intimidated by them, but does it
in a nice way while still keeping total command of the questions
and answers.

I think they finally convinced Trump that he should be seen but not heard.

https://www.avg.com

On 2 May 2020 23:40:13 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

On 5/1/2020 5:15 PM, John wrote:
[...]

Ergo, my comment, "And that's not all that's impressive about her." :-)

Just another lying, glib Trumpster. Already caught bull****ting.

If that's true, I would think that would make you very proud of her.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!