Default Some interesting polls...

....latest averages of "Battleground States" from the Real Clear Politics
site:

Arizona, Biden by 4.4%
Florida, Biden by 3.2%
N. Carolina, Trump by 1.2%
Michigan, Biden by 5.5%
Minnesota, Biden by 12%
Pennsylvania, Biden by 6.7%
Wisconsin, Biden by 2.7%

I didn't see a recent poll for Ohio, but I don't think it is considered
a "Battleground State."

Obviously, these polls are very early in the game,

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:19:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...latest averages of "Battleground States" from the Real Clear Politics
site:

Arizona, Biden by 4.4%
Florida, Biden by 3.2%
N. Carolina, Trump by 1.2%
Michigan, Biden by 5.5%
Minnesota, Biden by 12%
Pennsylvania, Biden by 6.7%
Wisconsin, Biden by 2.7%

I didn't see a recent poll for Ohio, but I don't think it is considered
a "Battleground State."

Obviously, these polls are very early in the game,

They should poll how many people think Biden will be alive in 2022.