Default #75

This is a Walther PPK/s .380 Auto in stainless steel with walnut grips.Â*
It comes in the nicest box I have ever seen for any firearm - too nice
for the range!Â* This is the new release that only took three months to
arrive.Â* I probably won't fire it.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 18:18:25 -0400, Alex wrote:

This is a Walther PPK/s .380 Auto in stainless steel with walnut grips.*
It comes in the nicest box I have ever seen for any firearm - too nice
for the range!* This is the new release that only took three months to
arrive.* I probably won't fire it.

Looks like a nice little gun!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 4/28/2020 6:18 PM, Alex wrote:

This is a Walther PPK/s .380 Auto in stainless steel with walnut grips.
It comes in the nicest box I have ever seen for any firearm - too nice
for the range!Â* This is the new release that only took three months to
arrive.Â* I probably won't fire it.

I bought one several years ago. Not as fancy as your new one
but it's the most accurate handgun I have. Of course, I don't
have 75 of them. :-)

Only thing I learned quickly (like the first time I fired it)
was that the ducktail or whatever you call it on the back
of the slide doesn't protect your hand from getting cut unless
you are careful in how you hold it. The back of the slide is
very sharp.

Here's mine:

https://funkyimg.com/i/34pqn.jpg

https://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/28/2020 6:18 PM, Alex wrote:

This is a Walther PPK/s .380 Auto in stainless steel with walnut
grips. It comes in the nicest box I have ever seen for any firearm -
too nice for the range!Â* This is the new release that only took three
months to arrive.Â* I probably won't fire it.

I bought one several years ago.Â* Not as fancy as your new one
but it's the most accurate handgun I have.Â* Of course, I don't
have 75 of them.Â* :-)

Only thing I learned quickly (like the first time I fired it)
was that the ducktail or whatever you call it on the back
of the slide doesn't protect your hand from getting cut unless
you are careful in how you hold it.Â* The back of the slide is
very sharp.

Here's mine:

https://funkyimg.com/i/34pqn.jpg

The Smith & Wesson frame is different from the Arkansas frame. The
beaver tail looks similar but I have read reports of "slide bite" if you
aren't careful.Â* There are aftermarket grips that might help:

https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-grips/walther/ppks

Scroll down to the S&W series and look at the Super Rosewoods, for example.