Florida Keyz

Default Anyone hear of Cool CHem?

Its an instant type of expoy glue. Looks good. any experiences?
Florida Keyz

Saw Cool Chem on a tv show called Boat IMprovment, a spin of of pleasure boater
I think.

Looked pretty good. Seemed to really stick thinks well, like wood to
fiberglass, meatl to wood, etc.

Went to their web site and ordered a sample kit. WWW.coolchem.com.

No, I am not affiliated, damn it. wish I was!

Sterling
www.CaptainSterling.com
Lee Yeaton

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Saw Cool Chem on a tv show called Boat IMprovment, a spin of of pleasure

boater
I think.

Looked pretty good. Seemed to really stick thinks well, like wood to
fiberglass, meatl to wood, etc.

Went to their web site and ordered a sample kit. WWW.coolchem.com.

No, I am not affiliated, damn it. wish I was!

Sterling
www.CaptainSterling.com

I saw that same show. Looks like a great product. I liked the way they
fixed the generator belt with a small piece of leather from the hosts belt.

I am going to order some too, do you remember the code they gave on the
show?

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
Aboard "Ours N Hours"
1985 Carver 3207
www.thebayguide.com
www.chesapeakechat.com

The boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

rock_doctor

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Saw Cool Chem on a tv show called Boat IMprovment, a spin of of pleasure

boater
I think.

Looked pretty good. Seemed to really stick thinks well, like wood to
fiberglass, meatl to wood, etc.

Went to their web site and ordered a sample kit. WWW.coolchem.com.

No, I am not affiliated, damn it. wish I was!

Sterling
www.CaptainSterling.com

I also saw it. I think it is a variation of super glue but they claim that
it will stick to everything including glass, plastics, starboard and so on.

mark

Ron K

At the PRI (performance racing industry) trade show several years ago they
were demonstrating the product they would take a 3/8 dia rubber rod cut it
in 2 pieces put a drop of glue on it then spray the activator and hand it to
you and you cannot pull it apart. It's a super glue type "don't get it where
you don't want it or on your fingers" works as advertised!!!
Ron Kooken