Default Percentages...

The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19
cases and 23% of the deaths from it.

MAGA!
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze wrote:
The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19
cases and 23% of the deaths from it.

MAGA!

Maybe because we actually report the cases. Rumors say Iran has over
700,000 cases. And that may be a big underestimate.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:r

Fat Harry's post with bull**** removed
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:01:26 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19
cases and 23% of the deaths from it.

MAGA!

One difference is our numbers are real, perhaps even inflated and we
can't really trust China's. It also turns out Iran is reporting around
50% of the real number too.
Based on what is coming out of New York, our numbers might actually be
inflated. Since the feds are paying for covid victims, the hospitals
have an incentive to attribute and death in an untested person to
Covid.
They suddenly just decided thousands of people who died from COPD,
pneumonia or any other respiratory problem had Covid.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
wrote: On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:01:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19 cases and 23% of the deaths from it. MAGA! One difference is our numbers are real, perhaps even inflated and we can't really trust China's. It also turns out Iran is reporting around 50% of the real number too. Based on what is coming out of New York, our numbers might actually be inflated. Since the feds are paying for covid victims, the hospitals have an incentive to attribute and death in an untested person to Covid. They suddenly just decided thousands of people who died from COPD, pneumonia or any other respiratory problem had Covid. Ahh...you+IBk-re a public health analyst, too. Amazing.-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Greg usually has an interesting prospective and is at least worth
reading. Can't say that for Fat Harry. When is the last time Fat
Harry had an original thought that a fifth grader likely couldn't
have imagined?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19
cases and 23% of the deaths from it.

MAGA!

One difference is our numbers are real, perhaps even inflated and we
can't really trust China's. It also turns out Iran is reporting around
50% of the real number too.
Based on what is coming out of New York, our numbers might actually be
inflated. Since the feds are paying for covid victims, the hospitals
have an incentive to attribute and death in an untested person to
Covid.
They suddenly just decided thousands of people who died from COPD,
pneumonia or any other respiratory problem had Covid.

Ahh...you’re a public health analyst, too. Amazing.

I can read. I guess they didn't say any of this on Rachel's show but
it was covered in the real news. I would give you some news links but
You are not much of a reader.

I suspect I read a lot more and a lot more seriously than you do. And
because of my reading, I don't, as you do, support the guy who claimed
the number of cases "in a few days" would be down to zero, the same guy
who claimed the pandemic was a "hoax," and who is willing to expose
millions of Americans to a horrible death in order to salvage his
re-election hopes.

You should stick to your day trading.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/16/20 10:18 PM, wrote: On 17 Apr 2020 00:32:39 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote: wrote: On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:01:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19 cases and 23% of the deaths from it. MAGA! One difference is our numbers are real, perhaps even inflated and we can't really trust China's. It also turns out Iran is reporting around 50% of the real number too. Based on what is coming out of New York, our numbers might actually be inflated. Since the feds are paying for covid victims, the hospitals have an incentive to attribute and death in an untested person to Covid. They suddenly just decided thousands of people who died from COPD, pneumonia or any other respiratory problem had Covid. Ahh...you+IBk-re a public health analyst, too. Amazing. I can read. I guess they didn't say any of this on Rachel's show but it was covered in the real news. I would give you some news links but You are not much of a reader. I suspect I read a lot more and a lot more seriously than you do. And because of my reading, I don't, as you do, support the guy who claimed the number of cases "in a few days" would be down to zero, the same guy who claimed the pandemic was a "hoax," and who is willing to expose millions of Americans to a horrible death in order to salvage his re-election hopes.You should stick to your day trading.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Fat Harry should not give advice. All of the choices we are aware
of that he's made have been bad ones.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:38:20 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

On 4/16/20 10:18 PM, wrote: On 17 Apr 2020 00:32:39 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote: wrote: On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:01:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19 cases and 23% of the deaths from it. MAGA! One difference is our numbers are real, perhaps even inflated and we can't really trust China's. It also turns out Iran is reporting around 50% of the real number too. Based on what is coming out of New York, our numbers might actually be inflated. Since the feds are paying for covid victims, the hospitals have an incentive to attribute and death in an untested person to Covid. They suddenly just decided thousands of people who died from COPD, pneumonia or any other respiratory problem had Covid. Ahh...you’re a public health analyst, too. Amazing. I can read. I guess they didn't say any of

Show this to the dumb ****:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...tion-id=242252
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 8:38:21 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/16/20 10:18 PM, wrote: On 17 Apr 2020 00:32:39 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote: wrote: On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:01:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: The United States has 4.3% of the world's population and 31% of COVID-19 cases and 23% of the deaths from it. MAGA! One difference is our numbers are real, perhaps even inflated and we can't really trust China's. It also turns out Iran is reporting around 50% of the real number too. Based on what is coming out of New York, our numbers might actually be inflated. Since the feds are paying for covid victims, the hospitals have an incentive to attribute and death in an untested person to Covid. They suddenly just decided thousands of people who died from COPD, pneumonia or any other respiratory problem had Covid. Ahh...you’re a public health analyst, too. Amazing. I can read. I guess they didn't say any of this on Rachel's show but it was covered in the real news. I would give you some news links but You are not much of a reader. I suspect I read a lot more and a lot more seriously than you do. And because of my reading, I don't, as you do, support the guy who claimed the number of cases "in a few days" would be down to zero, the same guy who claimed the pandemic was a "hoax," and who is willing to expose millions of Americans to a horrible death in order to salvage his re-election hopes.You should stick to your day trading.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Fat Harry should not give advice. All of the choices we are aware
of that he's made have been bad ones.

LOL!

wrote:

[...]

I knew this was going to get back to Trump. You lefties can't talk
about the disease without ending with "And it is all Trump's fault".

The fact that the powers that be in New York suddenly decided to
reclassify the deaths of anyone they could to COVID was certainly a
financial decision. The more COVID deaths they have the more federal
money they can get.
COPD pretty much stands for "Can't Offer a Precise Diagnosis" anyway.
My mother and sister died of COPD and that is what we heard when we
asked what really caused the problem. COPD is a symptom not a cause.

Why not call it COVID and get FEMA to pick up 75% of your unpaid
bills?

You should stick to your day trading.

I doubt you even know what day trading is.
I have never sold a stock I didn't hold for at least 12 months and I
won't even try to explain to you why. It would go over your head.