Default We're still #1...

Keyser Soze wrote:
Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/9/20 11:11 AM, Bill wrote: Keyser Soze wrote:
6.61 million unemployment claims filed last week... MAGA! So, did
you file this week? No one in this household is unemployed. Wife and
her staff, all working from home, are getting dozens of calls a day from
union members who need assistance. I'm writing frequent updates, among
other things, for my clients who need to communicate constantly with
their members and customers.

I hope no one dies because of the bad advice the fake doctor
dispenses, or, for that matter, the bull**** that dribbles from
your keyboard.

Libel. Cute. You really are stupid.

So any doctor can legally dispense medical advice?