Default Boo Hoo

I can certainly understand the frustration Democrats
must be experiencing right now.

Trump has the reigns during the most significant
threat to the country since WWII ... maybe even
more so.

His style and comments may be debatable but he
has the approval of the majority of the country
in terms of how he is responding to this emergency.

With an election coming up in November, it becomes
an issue of the devil you know versus that you
don't know. When faced with that decision, it's
usually the devil you know who wins.

I am sure the Democrats will be working overtime
in the coming months in their attacks on Trump
desperately trying to swing the public's mind.
Might even try the ol' impeachment game plan
again. I doubt it will work.

Only thing in the Democrat's favor right now is
the necessity to keep Joe Biden pretty much
under wraps and out of the normal public view
where he would continue to make a fool of himself.

https://www.avg.com

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 12:50:12 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I can certainly understand the frustration Democrats
must be experiencing right now.

Trump has the reigns during the most significant
threat to the country since WWII ... maybe even
more so.

His style and comments may be debatable but he
has the approval of the majority of the country
in terms of how he is responding to this emergency.

With an election coming up in November, it becomes
an issue of the devil you know versus that you
don't know. When faced with that decision, it's
usually the devil you know who wins.

I am not sure we have ever failed to reelect a war time president and
they are sure selling it this way, even the democrats.

I am sure the Democrats will be working overtime
in the coming months in their attacks on Trump
desperately trying to swing the public's mind.
Might even try the ol' impeachment game plan
again. I doubt it will work.

If it didn't work the first time, why do they think this will be any
different?
OTOH if they were thinking we wouldn't have idiots like Omar and AOC
in the house.

Only thing in the Democrat's favor right now is
the necessity to keep Joe Biden pretty much
under wraps and out of the normal public view
where he would continue to make a fool of himself.

They probably have Joe in a plastic bubble somewhere in Delaware with
no visitors and everything going in gets disinfected first. Bernie and
Fauxohontas too.
If anything happens to them they are stuck with "Beto he Canto" and
Klobacharred.

On 4/6/2020 12:50 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I can certainly understand the frustration Democrats
must be experiencing right now.

Trump has the reigns during the most significant
threat to the country since WWII ... maybe even
more so.

His style and comments may be debatable but he
has the approval of the majority of the country
in terms of how he is responding to this emergency.

With an election coming up in November, it becomes
an issue of the devil you know versus that you
don't know.Â* When faced with that decision, it's
usually the devil you know who wins.

I am sure the Democrats will be working overtime
in the coming months in their attacks on Trump
desperately trying to swing the public's mind.
Might even try the ol' impeachment game plan
again.Â*Â* I doubt it will work.

Only thing in the Democrat's favor right now is
the necessity to keep Joe Biden pretty much
under wraps and out of the normal public view
where he would continue to make a fool of himself.

Well we should know that devil. He's been kicking around in congress
since 1972. There has to be something for him to be proud of in those 48
years he's been on the government teat. I wonder if his boy has been
sharing drugs with him? That would explain his incoherent irrational
behavior. He really needs to distance himself from that kid.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 14:33:14 -0400, Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

[...]

Biden is lugging around so much baggage that I suspect the GOP can get
yellow dogs to stay home if that is their only choice. They can
certainly make the Sanders/Warren people hate him if they are true
believers in their cause.