BoatBanter.com

-   -   Rabbit (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185070-rabbit.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] April 2nd 20 11:22 PM

Rabbit

I woke up and my dog was laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a
rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was not bloody, just dirty.

My neighbor's kids raise rabbits and I instantly knew it was one of
theirs. So, I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and
washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was
stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I
couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the
cages in their back yard then Irushed back home.

Not 30 minutes later I heard my neighbors screaming so I went out and
asked them what's wrong?

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now
it's back in the cage.

https://www.avg.com

Bill[_12_] April 3rd 20 12:08 AM

Rabbit

Mr. Luddite wrote:

I woke up and my dog was laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a
rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was not bloody, just dirty.

My neighbor's kids raise rabbits and I instantly knew it was one of
theirs. So, I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and
washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was
stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I
couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the
cages in their back yard then Irushed back home.

Not 30 minutes later I heard my neighbors screaming so I went out and
asked them what's wrong?

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now
it's back in the cage.

That is Hysterical!!!

Its Me April 3rd 20 04:29 AM

Rabbit

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 6:22:12 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
I woke up and my dog was laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a
rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was not bloody, just dirty.

My neighbor's kids raise rabbits and I instantly knew it was one of
theirs. So, I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and
washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was
stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I
couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the
cages in their back yard then Irushed back home.

Not 30 minutes later I heard my neighbors screaming so I went out and
asked them what's wrong?

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now
it's back in the cage.

https://www.avg.com

O. M. G.

That is too funny. Heh.

[email protected] April 3rd 20 05:03 AM

Rabbit

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 18:22:06 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I woke up and my dog was laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a
rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was not bloody, just dirty.

My neighbor's kids raise rabbits and I instantly knew it was one of
theirs. So, I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and
washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was
stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I
couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the
cages in their back yard then Irushed back home.

Not 30 minutes later I heard my neighbors screaming so I went out and
asked them what's wrong?

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now
it's back in the cage.

.... Just in time for Easter.

John[_6_] April 3rd 20 12:07 PM

Rabbit

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 18:22:06 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I woke up and my dog was laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a
rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was not bloody, just dirty.

My neighbor's kids raise rabbits and I instantly knew it was one of
theirs. So, I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and
washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was
stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I
couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the
cages in their back yard then Irushed back home.

Not 30 minutes later I heard my neighbors screaming so I went out and
asked them what's wrong?

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now
it's back in the cage.

That is an "Oh ****!" moment!

Funny. So what did you do?
--