Default Cautiously Optimistic

After watching news reports all day I am becoming
cautiously optimistic that this covid-19 virus is
going to be beaten.

It's becoming obvious where the solutions are
coming from.

It's private industry big and small coming to the
rescue with controls, FDA waivers and distribution
managed by the Federal government when required.

The government can't build or make anything but
it can sure provide the encouragement and incentive for
companies to do so ... and it is.

Now there's a bit of a riff developing because
at least one state Governor (happens to be from
NY) is being accused of stockpiling supplies and
items that could be used elsewhere because he
doesn't need them yet.

I am hopeful that one of the pharmaceutical labs
working on treatments or even a vaccine is as
successful in their work as some of the private
industry companies are demonstrating in their
ability to make products and ramp up production.

I see a faint light at the end of the tunnel.

https://www.avg.com

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:34:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

===

It's amazing what technology can accomplished when pushed in the right
direction and properly funded. That's the optimistic view. The
pessimistic view is that viruses have proven very difficult in the
past. Stay tuned.

wrote:

[...]

I said before, it is hard to beat American ingenuity if you just get
out of our way.