Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Classless Hillary

On 3/29/2020 6:29 PM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
Ok. Everyone needs a chuckle. Here's a picture of my sister, me and
my "little" brother on Easter Sunday circa 1962.

My little brother now towers over me and could kick my ass if he
so desired.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33usZ.jpg

Good looking kids

Btw, I attend every Sunday the doors are open

I don't doubt it.

Actually, I forgot. I continued attending church for a
few years after that picture was taken because I was an
acolyte in two churches.

https://www.avg.com

Hillary! [email protected] General 0 June 10th 16 01:03 AM
HILLARY on FOX -- NOW!! John H.[_3_] General 12 February 3rd 08 11:43 PM