Default What's next?

Sitting here watching C-span2 as Senators take turns giving
their "I have a dream" speeches and taking credit for getting
this bill passed.

Shut the f up, will you and just vote !

After they vote, my understanding it must go back to the
House for their approval tomorrow.

Hopefully it will be done by unanimous consent there but
you never know. People like AOC and her squad may be
waiting in the wings to object.

https://www.avg.com

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:32:03 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Sitting here watching C-span2 as Senators take turns giving
their "I have a dream" speeches and taking credit for getting
this bill passed.

Shut the f up, will you and just vote !

After they vote, my understanding it must go back to the
House for their approval tomorrow.

Hopefully it will be done by unanimous consent there but
you never know. People like AOC and her squad may be
waiting in the wings to object.

It doesn't sound, on the liberal news, as though the democrats are getting
enough credit for the great things they are doing for the country. I'd not be a
bit surprised if the House stalls it again wanting more benefits for 'the
people'.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:32:03 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:Sitting here watching C-span2 as Senators take turns givingtheir "I have a dream" speeches and taking credit for gettingthis bill passed.Shut the f up, will you and just vote !After they vote, my understanding it must go back to theHouse for their approval tomorrow.Hopefully it will be done by unanimous consent there butyou never know. People like AOC and her squad may bewaiting in the wings to object.It doesn't sound, on the liberal news, as though the democrats are gettingenough credit for the great things they are doing for the country. I'd not be abit surprised if the House stalls it again wanting more benefits for 'thepeople'.--Freedom Isn't Free!

I hope Fat Harry apreciates the satire?

--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

Sitting here watching C-span2 as Senators take turns giving
their "I have a dream" speeches and taking credit for getting
this bill passed.

Shut the f up, will you and just vote !

After they vote, my understanding it must go back to the
House for their approval tomorrow.

Hopefully it will be done by unanimous consent there but
you never know. People like AOC and her squad may be
waiting in the wings to object.

I saw a story in the click bait on AOL that Nancy still has an
ornament or two that she wants on that bill. If someone can't shove a
rag in her mouth this might go on over the weekend. Maybe Chuck can
talk to her.
Tim Tim is offline

John H
He *is* a camel toe.