Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default What's next?

John Wrote in message:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:32:03 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:Sitting here watching C-span2 as Senators take turns givingtheir "I have a dream" speeches and taking credit for gettingthis bill passed.Shut the f up, will you and just vote !After they vote, my understanding it must go back to theHouse for their approval tomorrow.Hopefully it will be done by unanimous consent there butyou never know. People like AOC and her squad may bewaiting in the wings to object.It doesn't sound, on the liberal news, as though the democrats are gettingenough credit for the great things they are doing for the country. I'd not be abit surprised if the House stalls it again wanting more benefits for 'thepeople'.--Freedom Isn't Free!

I hope Fat Harry apreciates the satire?

--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----