Old March 25th 20, 05:08 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Yo Tim!

Keep some of the damn rain on your side of the Appalachians!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Old March 25th 20, 05:44 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

John H
Keep some of the damn rain on your side of the Appalachians!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

——-

Well tomorrow it’s suppised to be great here and maybe it’ll catch up to you in 24 hrs or so. At least you’ve been lucky enough to mow your grass a time or two. Ours is working up to it...
Old March 25th 20, 08:54 PM posted to rec.boats

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:44:30 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John H
Keep some of the damn rain on your side of the Appalachians!

Damn sure better get better!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Old March 25th 20, 09:15 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

John H
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:44:30 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John H
Keep some of the damn rain on your side of the Appalachians!

Damn sure better get better!
——-

It will eventually...
Old March 25th 20, 10:33 PM posted to rec.boats

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:08:55 -0400, John wrote:

Keep some of the damn rain on your side of the Appalachians!

"April showers bring May flowers" was written in DC. ;-)

Old March 26th 20, 03:09 PM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

Its Me
Our grass is just starting to green up. It goes to sleep over the winter, and needs some pretty warm weather to wake back up. “

Yes, same here in S illinois. Another week, maybe two I’ll dig out the rider. I was the ground to firm up and the grass to get a good stand first.