Default The problem with NY is there isn't enough flat space to draw a circle around each resident with a radius of 6 feet. Lots of folks will die there. Residents re fleeing the city in large numbers. Yesturday there were 191 packed flights enroute to Flori

--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Justan Ohlphart Wrote in message:
-- .----Android NewsGroup Reader----http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Oops!
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Default The problem with NY is there isn't enough flat space to draw a circle around each resident with a radius of 6 feet. Lots of folks will die there. Residents re fleeing the city in large numbers. Yesturday there were 191 packed flights enroute to F

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:47:42 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

The subject is so long it won't fit on my 30" monitor!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:48:28 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Justan Ohlphart Wrote in message:
-- .----Android NewsGroup Reader----http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Oops!

That was funny!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:47:42 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:The subject is so long it won't fit on my 30" monitor!--Freedom Isn't Free!

It word waps on my screen.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:19:56 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John Wrote in message:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:47:42 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:The subject is so long it won't fit on my 30" monitor!--Freedom Isn't Free!

It word waps on my screen.

The body of messages word wrap on mine, but not the subject. Forte Agent may do
so in the newer versions, but mine is not new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:47:42 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:The subject is so long it won't fit on my 30" monitor!--Freedom Isn't Free!

It word waps on my screen.

The body of messages word wrap on mine, but not the subject. Forte Agent may do
so in the newer versions, but mine is not new.
--

===

Press the "H" key and it will display the entire header including the
full subject line.

https://www.avg.com

John Wrote in message:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:47:42 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:The subject is so long it won't fit on my 30" monitor!--Freedom Isn't Free!

It word waps on my screen.

The body of messages word wrap on mine, but not the subject. Forte Agent may do
so in the newer versions, but mine is not new.
--

===

Press the "H" key and it will display the entire header including the
full subject line.

The problem with NY is there isn't enough flat space to draw a circle
around each resident with a radius of 6 feet. Lots of folks will die
there. Residents re fleeing the city in large numbers. Yesterday there
were 191 packed flights en route to Florida nonstop. Our governor
speculated that there was at least one passenger on each flight
carrying the virus. Florida has been doing O K so far but I suspect
that will change.

That seems to be the pattern with those New York people. When they
shut down Broward County, those people went home and infected their
neighbors and now they are coming back to infect the rest of us.

I suppose if I wasn't a "let'r rip" guy like John says, I would say we
should have arrested all of them at the airport and put them in a lock
up (quarantine) for 14 days, then only release the healthy ones.
That is what China would do and the lefties all seem to be saying they
should be our model.

John Wrote in message:
[...]

According to the news this AM, they're still partying, playing b-ball, having
weddings, etc. Yet the mayor is bitching at Trump.

God helps those who help themselves - by doing what the experts are saying. If
Blasio makes little attempt to stop the close socializing, how can he be
complaining about a lack of medical supplies? Anything to come down on Trump.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!