Default Face-palming continues...

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:06:43 -0400, John wrote:

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:06:41 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/24/20 11:11 AM, Tim wrote:
Justan Ohlphart
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/24/20 10:22 AM, Tim wrote: 9:19 AMJustan Ohlphart Tim Wrote in message: John HOn Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:32:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: https://i.ibb.co/JR4zzsS/Screen-Shot...9-31-18-AM.jpg You need to get out more. Go dancing. -- Freedom Isn't Free! —-/Fresh air and

exercise would do him good.. Exercise might kill him. Unlike you fellas, I haven't had a heart attack, or whatever the illness/injury of the day for Herring is, nor is my EEG flatlined like JustAnAsshole.Isn't your heart disease something to worry about in Covoid-19?

Its hard to believe that someone with your circumferance doesn't
have some form of heart disease to go along with your respiratory
disease and soft bones.
Knowing that you are a hypocondriac,I'll bet you are following
President Trump's coronavirus guidelines to the letter. Aren't
you glad we have a president that cares?
—-/

Truth be known I doubt he’s glad about much of anything...

There is a long list of "things" about which I am glad, and three of
them I just posted he I'm glad I don't have your heart disease,
Herring's propensity for illnesses and accidents, and JustAnOldFart's
flatline EEG.

I'll be glad to walk a golf course with you! You name the place and time. Of
course I'll let you tee off first and stay in front!

I doubt harry would make 18 holes if he just walked around the cart
path and watched.

On 3/24/20 11:11 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

What is your basis for making that claim?

Meet him and make me a liar. That will be about a 4 mile hike and up
there, I doubt the course is flat.

Uh, I wouldn't cross a street to see if Herring were alive after a car
hit him.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
wrote: On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:06:43 -0400, John wrote: On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:06:41 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/24/20 11:11 AM, Tim wrote: Justan Ohlphart Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 3/24/20 10:22 AM, Tim wrote: 9:19 AMJustan Ohlphart Tim Wrote in message: John HOn Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:32:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: https://i.ibb.co/JR4zzsS/Screen-Shot-2020-03-24-at-9-31-18-AM.jpg You need to get out more. Go dancing. -- Freedom Isn't Free! +IBQ--/Fresh air and exercise would do him good.. Exercise might kill him. Unlike you fellas, I haven't had a heart attack, or whatever the illness/injury of the day for Herring is, nor is my EEG flatlined like JustAnAsshole.Isn't your heart disease something to worry about in Covoid-19? Its hard to believe that someone with your circumferance doesn't have some form of heart disease to go along with your respiratory disease and soft bones. Knowing that you are a hypocondriac,I'll bet you are following President Trump's coronavirus guidelines to the letter. Aren't you glad we have a president that cares? - show quoted text - +IBQ--/ Truth be known I doubt he+IBk-s glad about much of anything... There is a long list of "things" about which I am glad, and three of them I just posted he I'm glad I don't have your heart disease, Herring's propensity for illnesses and accidents, and JustAnOldFart's flatline EEG. I'll be glad to walk a golf course with you! You name the place and time. Of course I'll let you tee off first and stay in front! I doubt harry would make 18 holes if he just walked around the cart path and watched. What is your basis for making that claim?-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Have you gotten a good look at yourself, tubby.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

More than $150 billion of oil projects face the axe Wayne.B General 21 December 7th 14 03:02 AM
The face of liberal governance... Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe General 3 July 23rd 09 10:44 PM
Such a pretty face. Capt. Neal® ASA 4 November 24th 04 09:37 AM
KETCHUP BOY WITH RED ON HIS FACE!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 15th 04 05:24 PM