Default Confidence...

I feel so confident knowing the doofus who wanted to rake the forests,
water-bomb a cathedral, and nuke a hurricane and who drew on a ****ing
map because he was mad at the weather has put himself in charge of
telling us which drugs untested for COVID-19 you should be gobbling down
to ward off the effects of a pandemic.

On 3/22/2020 4:38 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I feel so confident knowing the doofus who wanted to rake the forests,
water-bomb a cathedral, and nuke a hurricane and who drew on a ****ing
map because he was mad at the weather has put himself in charge of
telling us which drugs untested for COVID-19 you should be gobbling down
to ward off the effects of a pandemic.

You don't have to listen to Trump if you don't want to.

You can change the channel and watch Gov. Cuomo (who you admire) instead.

He's recommending the same thing Trump actually said and recommended.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/22/20 4:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/22/2020 4:38 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I feel so confident knowing the doofus who wanted to rake the forests,
water-bomb a cathedral, and nuke a hurricane and who drew on a ****ing
map because he was mad at the weather has put himself in charge of
telling us which drugs untested for COVID-19 you should be gobbling
down to ward off the effects of a pandemic.

You don't have to listen to Trump if you don't want to.

You can change the channel and watch Gov. Cuomo (who you admire) instead.

He's recommending the same thing Trump actually said and recommended.

I don't know enough about Cuomo to "admire" him, but I do like his
straightforwardness, tenacity, and followthrough, and the fact that he
seems well informed. He's just the opposite in these matters than Trump.

On 3/22/2020 5:48 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/22/20 4:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/22/2020 4:38 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I feel so confident knowing the doofus who wanted to rake the
forests, water-bomb a cathedral, and nuke a hurricane and who drew on
a ****ing map because he was mad at the weather has put himself in
charge of telling us which drugs untested for COVID-19 you should be
gobbling down to ward off the effects of a pandemic.

You don't have to listen to Trump if you don't want to.

You can change the channel and watch Gov. Cuomo (who you admire) instead.

He's recommending the same thing Trump actually said and recommended.

I don't know enough about Cuomo to "admire" him, but I do like his
straightforwardness, tenacity, and followthrough, and the fact that he
seems well informed. He's just the opposite in these matters than Trump.

Wonderful. But you still had nothing to say that Cuomo supports the
same thing Trump does.

https://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Wonderful.Â* But you still had nothing to say that Cuomo supports the
same thing Trump does.

Crickets