Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Confidence...

On 3/22/20 4:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/22/2020 4:38 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I feel so confident knowing the doofus who wanted to rake the forests,
water-bomb a cathedral, and nuke a hurricane and who drew on a ****ing
map because he was mad at the weather has put himself in charge of
telling us which drugs untested for COVID-19 you should be gobbling
down to ward off the effects of a pandemic.

You don't have to listen to Trump if you don't want to.

You can change the channel and watch Gov. Cuomo (who you admire) instead.

He's recommending the same thing Trump actually said and recommended.

I don't know enough about Cuomo to "admire" him, but I do like his
straightforwardness, tenacity, and followthrough, and the fact that he
seems well informed. He's just the opposite in these matters than Trump.