Default Tulsi...

(CNN) Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Thursday ended her presidential
campaign and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden.

"I know Vice President Biden and his wife and am grateful to have called
his son Beau, who also served in the National Guard, a friend," Gabbard
said in a statement.

"Although I may not agree with the Vice President on every issue, I know
that he has a good heart and is motivated by his love for our country
and the American people."

Gabbard had backed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in 2016.