Default Seema Verma

Seema Verma is a member of the
Coronavirus Task Force under
VP Pence.

I thought she was a medical doctor or scientist like
other members of the Task Force but it turns out she
is not. She was appointed by Trump to serve as
as administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the
agency that oversees Medicare, Medicaid, and the insurance markets.

She should be canned from her position on the
Task Force, IMO. Her views and positions are
political in nature and not medical or scientific.

I watched an interview of her conducted by Martha MacCallum.
Martha is obviously very conservative in her political
views but she's a very tenacious interviewer and tries
to cut through political bull****.

She asked Seema Verma if the USA health system has the
resources .... beds, respirators, ICU facilities to
handle a potential spike in the number of people who
become ill with the coronavirus and require extraordinary
care.

Verma deftly ignored the question and went on and on about
how great Trump and Pence are and the great job the task
force was doing.

Martha tried several times to interrupt Verma and focus back
on her question but Verma ignored it over and over.

MacCallum became obviously frustrated with her and tried
again. Still, Verma refused to directly answer.

Martha finally ran out of the interview's allotted time and
ended it commenting that Verma never answered the question.

The American public needs to hear the truth, not a bunch
of political spin. Other members of the Task Force,
notably Dr. Anthony Fauci have been much more forthcoming
when asked questions and don't try to cover things up.

Seema Verma should be held accountable to speak truthfully
as well or get off the Task Force.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/13/2020 8:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

From wiki:

On August 20, 2018, Verma filed a claim requesting that taxpayers reimburse
her for jewelry that was allegedly stolen on a work-related trip to San
Francisco. Although she requested $47,000, including a $325 claim for
moisturizer and a $5,900 Ivanka Trump-brand pendant, she ultimately
received $2,852.40 in reimbursement.

Just another sleazy Trumpster.

It's a little disheartening to see her standing behind Pence during the
coronavirus task force briefings and occasionally being asked to speak.

Given the crisis that exists right now we need facts not politics.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/13/20 8:45 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/13/2020 8:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Seema Verma should be held accountable to speak truthfully
as well or get off the Task Force.

Â*From wiki:

On August 20, 2018, Verma filed a claim requesting that taxpayers
reimburse
her for jewelry that was allegedly stolen on a work-related trip to San
Francisco. Although she requested $47,000, including a $325 claim for
moisturizer and a $5,900 Ivanka Trump-brand pendant, she ultimately
received $2,852.40 in reimbursement.

Just another sleazy Trumpster.

It's a little disheartening to see her standing behind Pence during the
coronavirus task force briefings and occasionally being asked to speak.

Given the crisis that exists right now we need facts not politics.

Having Mr. Empathy Trump in the White House doesn't help. It is obvious
when it comes to the concerns of ordinary people, he doesn't know
anything, he doesn't want to know anything, and he doesn't give a ****.
That flat-line talk he gave the other night from the Oval Office was a
classic, especially when contrasted with yesterday's presentations from
Bernie and Joe, both of whom actually care about Americans. Trump and
his family probably are trying to figure out how to make a buck from
corona.

On 3/13/2020 9:43 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

I was not posting about Trump.

I don't really pay too much attention to what he says about
the coronavirus crisis anyway. He's not
a Dr. and he's not an expert. He has a role to play in this but it's
not giving medical or scientific advice or information. His role
is to try and prevent runaway panic.

That's why I singled out Seema Verna. She's *supposed* to be an
"expert" but she's nothing but a bull****ter.

https://www.avg.com

On 3/13/20 10:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

the coronavirus crisis anyway.Â* He's not
a Dr. and he's not an expert.Â* He has a role to play in this but it's
not giving medical or scientific advice or information.Â* His role
is to try and prevent runaway panic.

That's why I singled out Seema Verna.Â* She's *supposed* to be an
"expert"Â* but she's nothing but a bull****ter.

The Trump Admin appointed her. The buck stops at Trump's desk.

On 3/13/2020 10:16 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You just can't give up, can you?

If you want to play the "buck stops here" game there is much we can
discuss about Trump's predecessor. But it really accomplishes
nothing.

https://www.avg.com

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 3/13/2020 10:16 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/13/20 10:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 3/13/2020 9:43 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/13/20 8:45 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 3/13/2020 8:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: Seema Verma should be held accountable to speak truthfully as well or get off the Task Force. From wiki: On August 20, 2018, Verma filed a claim requesting that taxpayers reimburse her for jewelry that was allegedly stolen on a work-related trip to San Francisco. Although she requested $47,000, including a $325 claim for moisturizer and a $5,900 Ivanka Trump-brand pendant, she ultimately received $2,852.40 in reimbursement. Just another sleazy Trumpster. It's a little disheartening to see her standing behind Pence during the coronavirus task force briefings and occasionally being asked to speak. Given the crisis that exists right now we need facts not politics. Having Mr. Empathy Trump in the White House doesn't help. It is obvious when it comes to the concerns of ordinary people, he doesn't know anything, he doesn't want to know anything, and he doesn't give a ****. That flat-line talk he gave the other night from the Oval Office was a classic, especially when contrasted with yesterday's presentations from Bernie and Joe, both of whom actually care about Americans. Trump and his family probably are trying to figure out how to make a buck from corona. I was not posting about Trump. I don't really pay too much attention to what he says about the coronavirus crisis anyway. He's not a Dr. and he's not an expert. He has a role to play in this but it's not giving medical or scientific advice or information. His role is to try and prevent runaway panic. That's why I singled out Seema Verna. She's *supposed* to be an "expert" but she's nothing but a bull****ter. The Trump Admin appointed her. The buck stops at Trump's desk.You just can't give up, can you?If you want to play the "buck stops here" game there is much we candiscuss about Trump's predecessor. But it really accomplishesnothing.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

It does accomplish one teeny weeny thing. It agitates Fat Harry.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 10:32:39 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Isn't it sad that it is taking a global pandemic for you Trumpsters to
begin to realize that electing your stupid, corrupt, racist,
incompetent, narcissist reality TV character might not have actually
been a good idea?

===

Funny talk coming from our resident narcissist.

https://www.avg.com

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 10:47:30 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I could never figure out why China as a potential adversary is the
primary source for aircraft components, auto industry parts and so
on.

===

Cheap, abundant labor combined with lax environmental policies have
led to very low production costs. That's a tough combination to beat
in a highly competitive global marketplace.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

I could never figure out why China as a potential adversary is the
primary source for aircraft components, auto industry parts and so
on.

===

Cheap, abundant labor combined with lax environmental policies have
led to very low production costs. That's a tough combination to beat
in a highly competitive global marketplace.

95% of our printed circuit boards come from China. Should be a huge
tariff to level the field on those. We depend on technology for our
military being fantastic. How do we supply them if China stops doing the
boards? Way to much dependence on single source. I will use Rubbermaid
as an example. For years was listed as one of the best run companies in
the world. They let Walmart be the outlet for 85% of their output. When
raw materials cost went up, Rubbermaid want a cost increase. Walmart
demanded a decrease in price. Now Rubbermaid is Chinese owned and they
are the 5th owner. Single source problem?