Default Hillary in Berlin ...

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 08:24:58 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
She's a private citizen
—-/

Then why does the media think she’s newsworthy?

Kick her to the curb. After all, her word is meaningless and not worthy of report. As you say Harry. “She’s a Private citizen.

I am sure the media hasn't even written her off for trying to steal
the nomination from Bernie ... again.
It certainly appears the party leadership is not happy running him.

On 2/25/20 2:01 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Really? The weight of the S&W is nearly identical to the weight of my CA
pistol. With the pistol, at 10-15 yards, I can put 10 shots into the
middle of a thug's chest, with some of the holes touching each other.
Just takes practice and a steady grip, both of which I have. You'd
probably shoot a hole in your foot.
—-

Got any videos of that?

Nope. Never videorecorded myself shooting firearms.

On 2/25/20 12:34 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
The fact that Mrs. Clinton is a private citizen now doesn't mean she
isn't worthy of coverage, moron. It means she isn't speaking officially.
Political statements from a POTUS are official, no matter where he, in
Trump's case, upchucks them.

Perhaps you should stick to shooting little critters on your farm with
your overpowered rifles.
——

So now she men’s something? That’s not the portrait you painted if her previously. You don’t defend her then you do. Maybe you need to switch to Ziprasidone instead

Tim, you have relationships with non-existing, invisible, non-corporeal
beings. Most of the actual people I know stopped believing in that
nonsense before they were teenagers.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 2/25/20 12:34 PM, Tim wrote:
Tim, you have relationships with non-existing, invisible, non-corporeal
beings. Most of the actual people I know stopped believing in that
nonsense before they were teenagers.

—

Harry, your far fetched Stories and fables are well recognized for what they are, far-fetched stories and fables, with little or no credibility.

Aww, your buddies aren’t believers. So, should I be impressed? Whatever. They’re not my problem.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 11:06:47 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Keyser Soze
I wouldn't want to have to smell the typical odiferous MAGA-hatted
Marauding Deplorable, so 15 yards is a decent separation. My goal is to
be able to *consistently* put 10 rounds of 9mm into a
small circle at 25 yards. I'm working on it.

Distances closer than 15 yards are not an issue for me with a steel 9mm
pistol. At 5 yards, I can shoot the eyes out of a paper target with a
photo of a MAGA-hatted Thug printed on it.
—-

You got any videos of that?

You'd see Harry punching holes with a pencil while pulling the trigger!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!