Default New addition to arsenal...

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 23:56:10 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/17/20 1:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/17/20 11:45 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/17/20 9:29 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:If CZ is fantastic, why do
you have to rebuild everyone you claim to purchase? That's just more
of your ignorance feeding your misinformation, Bilious. Other than
mounting a plate to accommodate a red dot, I haven't made any
modifications to my CZ pistol. As I stated, the reset is a tad long for
my taste, and I could take care of it if I wanted to, but, so far, it
hasn't been that much of a bother, and once I get past the first DA
trigger pull and are in SA mode, the reset is fine. You don't seem
to be familiar with da/sa decocker pistols. Once you find out why
they do what they do you probably wont **** up another nice pistol.
But then again, you might. I am familiar with one DA-SA decocker
pistol. Since I don't keep a round in the chamber ready to fire, I
don't use the decocker. If I want fire the pistol, I rack the slide,
which loads a round into the chamber, and that puts it into Single
Action mode. I bought this particular model of SP-01 because it
included CZ's premium threaded 5" plus barrel, and I didn't like the
feel of the alternate "Omega" trigger on another model with the suppressor barrel.

If I may paraphrase you. You speak of firing that pistol double
action first round and subsequently in single action. Which of
your statements is a lie?

You trained on what, a Daisy b.b. rifle?

Maybe that is your problem. You bypassed the Daisy Red Rider phase.

No, I didn't, and it was the Red Ryder, not the Red Rider. Red was a
comic strip character, and the originator sought and got the tie-in with
the BB gun maker. You should know this...it was all in your era as a kid.

Spell check. And I had a Red Ryder BB gun. Older brother and I did get in
trouble with it. Reported shooting a Stop Sign. Was true, but was an
older wood one, not a AAA approved one. So we skated.

I never had a Red Ryder. My first BB gun was the "Marksman" Daisy with
the replaceable reticles, adjustable rear peep sight and the faux
monte carlo stock. It is actually a little bigger too. I still have it
and I rebuilt it when I bought my grandson his Red Ryder. It still
shoots pretty well. That was when I first started shooting in the
basement. My dad built a range there and the whole family used to
shoot down there.

An addition to the fleet Frogwatch[_2_] General 7 December 23rd 08 06:13 PM
Killfile addition JR North General 0 October 4th 08 05:34 AM
Yet another addition to the fleet Jim Bailey General 2 August 11th 05 03:17 AM
A new addition to the fleet Jim Bailey General 4 July 31st 05 08:02 PM