Default Tohatsu 8 hp Model M8A Parts question

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 7:52:58 PM UTC+2, wrote:
Op vrijdag 12 juli 2019 15:30:24 UTC+2 schreef Tim:

Hi! I'm also looking for an impeller for the M8a

If you have one available I'm very interested.
Regards Erik

Could this be what you’re looking for? The description says for an 8a

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3B2650211M-...-/171130613474

thanks Tim I'll try this!

I am also looking for a spare impeller for the Tohatsu m8a, did you try this one? Does it work?

How is that Tohatsu workign out MMC Cruising 12 January 2nd 11 09:06 PM
Brig Fair American - semi-assembled wooden sailing ship model - Model Shipways Kit [EBay] Bruce Duty Tall Ships 0 September 1st 08 09:12 PM
Piston in Tohatsu Vesa Helanti General 3 February 20th 05 07:42 AM
An Authentic Collectible Ship Model win hearts of many with beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch. Yahya General 5 November 11th 04 08:46 PM
Tohatsu - 9.8 Horsepower RD Cruising 4 August 4th 03 02:30 PM