Default What a Speech by McConnel

Great job.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 2/5/2020 4:06 PM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:

Great job.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

When McConnell eventually retires the Republicans are going
to be hard pressed to find a replacement who has the
political craftiness that he has exhibited over the years.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
When McConnell eventually retires the Republicans are going
to be hard pressed to find a replacement who has the
political craftiness that he has exhibited over the years.
—

Both sides always come up with somebody. They always do

Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
When McConnell eventually retires the Republicans are going
to be hard pressed to find a replacement who has the
political craftiness that he has exhibited over the years.
—

Both sides always come up with somebody. They always do

Yup, look at what the Democrats are running. I had to laugh when the front
runner in Iowa is Buttigieg, not
Warren, Biden, et. Al. Sort of says people are fed up with what the DNC is
casting on the waters.

Tim Tim is offline

Feb 5Bill
Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
When McConnell eventually retires the Republicans are going
to be hard pressed to find a replacement who has the
political craftiness that he has exhibited over the years.
—

Both sides always come up with somebody. They always do

Yup, look at what the Democrats are running. I had to laugh when the front
runner in Iowa is Buttigieg, not
Warren, Biden, et. Al. Sort of says people are fed up with what the DNC is
casting on the waters.

—

Yeah, I wonder how long it’ll be that the DNC doesn’t try to destroy him

What a speech! Tim General 3 February 6th 09 05:21 AM
McCain's 'New' Speech... Boater General 14 October 14th 08 12:36 AM
Free speech Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:24 PM
Speech Bobsprit ASA 2 August 30th 04 02:13 AM