Tim Tim is offline

Default What a speech!

At the beginning I couldn't tell if the Fearless Leader was rehearsing
for a monologue for a late night comedy show after he's out of office
or not. But is sounds like he's still on the campaign trail....

Senior Member

On Feb 5, 9:13*pm, Tim wrote:
At the beginning I couldn't tell if the Fearless Leader was rehearsing
for a monologue for a late night comedy show after he's out of office
or not. *But is sounds like he's still on the campaign trail....

It was a frekin' joke. The guy is a tool. They have no intention to be
bipartisan, talk is cheap.. Oh, and Reid promised to "work through the
night until they got it done". Of course they were all in bed by
10... Seems nothing they say really means anything at all, sounds
like the far lefties here.
Senior Member

On Feb 5, 11:16*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 5, 9:13 pm, Tim wrote:
At the beginning I couldn't tell if the Fearless Leader was rehearsing
for a monologue for a late night comedy show after he's out of office
or not. *But is sounds like he's still on the campaign trail....

It was a frekin' joke. The guy is a tool.

If Obama is a "tool," then you are less than a speck of grease.

Is there a video of you being slammed into the wall at the police station?

I dunno, is there video of you and your buddies screwing stumpy?

Free speech Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:24 PM
Thoughtful speech Eisboch General 34 March 22nd 08 03:56 PM
Speech Bobsprit ASA 2 August 30th 04 02:13 AM
hate speech Mad Dog Dave General 5 January 19th 04 06:19 PM