Tim Tim is offline

Default And a very Merry Christmas to everyone.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Enjoy it.

The King has landed...

On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 06:04:14 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Enjoy it.

The King has landed...

And he sent his emissary, St. Nick, to our house last night. Isn't that Dreamcicle on the Guzzi page
a work of art. I'd give someone some bucks to do mine up like that. Beautiful.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 9:16:44 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 06:04:14 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Enjoy it.

The King has landed...

And he sent his emissary, St. Nick, to our house last night. Isn't that Dreamcicle on the Guzzi page
a work of art. I'd give someone some bucks to do mine up like that. Beautiful.

I saw the pics your daughter posted. Truly a wonderful event. Yes, that "Dreamcicle" is absolutely stunning.

wrote:

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Enjoy it.

The King has landed...

===

And you also Tim.

Merry Christmas Everybody Oinkus Tall Ship Photos 0 December 25th 12 12:20 AM
Merry Christmas John W. Bienko ASA 1 December 25th 06 12:57 AM
Merry Christmas one and all. Donal ASA 15 December 28th 03 02:25 AM
Merry Christmas John Cairns ASA 1 December 25th 03 09:17 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 08:44 AM