Default For the Billionaire that has everything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbucJO3zDCE

Nine years ago we spent a few days anchored next to this boat in St
Barths. We were hoping they'd invite us over for drinks and dinner
but it didn't happen.

Later in the winter we saw it docked in Guadaloupe with what appeared
to be a broken "garage door" where the water toys are stored.

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:52:36 -0500, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbucJO3zDCE

Nine years ago we spent a few days anchored next to this boat in St
Barths. We were hoping they'd invite us over for drinks and dinner
but it didn't happen.

Later in the winter we saw it docked in Guadaloupe with what appeared
to be a broken "garage door" where the water toys are stored.

I cannot understand why the asshole didn't invite you for dinner. Cheap SOB, if you ask me!