Default First Snowfall!

It Snowed Last Night...

First snow fall of the season!

8:00 - I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it
objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men
instead.

8:22 - The transgender man?...woman?...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with
detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and
not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.

8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be
removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The local equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and
snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and I am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent
on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be
beheaded.

Moral: There is no moral to this story.

It is what we have become.

Alex Wrote in message:
John H. wrote: It Snowed Last Night... First snow fall of the season! 8:00 - I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men instead. 8:22 - The transgender man?...woman?...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. 8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with. 8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white. 8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa. 8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended. 8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role. 8:43 - The local equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction. 8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and I am now called a sexist. 9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. 9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices 9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded. Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.Sad, but true.

All seriousness aside, I've been waiting 15 years to see the first
snowfall of the season..
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 22:18:44 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Alex Wrote in message:
[...]

===

Same problem here. :-)

wrote:

Alex Wrote in message:
[...]

I have a light dusting in my yard.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/light%20dusting.jpg

Alex Wrote in message:
[...]

We've not seen much for the past few years.

Wrote in message:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 07:32:12 -0500,
rote:On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 22:18:44 -0500 (EST), Justan wrote:Alex Wrote in message: John H. wrote: It Snowed Last Night... First snow fall of the season! 8:00 - I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men instead. 8:22 - The transgender man?...woman?...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. 8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with. 8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white. 8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa. 8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended. 8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that thebroomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role. 8:43 - The local equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction. 8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and I am now called a sexist. 9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. 9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices 9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded. Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.Sad, but true.All seriousness aside, I've been waiting 15 years to see the first snowfall of the season..-- ===Same problem here. :-)I have a light dusting in my yard.http://gfretwell.com/ftp/light%20dusting.jpg

You got weeds!
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 22:18:44 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:Alex Wrote in message: John H. wrote: It Snowed Last Night... First snow fall of the season! 8:00 - I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men instead. 8:22 - The transgender man?...woman?...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. 8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with. 8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white. 8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa. 8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended. 8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that thebroomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role. 8:43 - The local equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction. 8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and I am now called a sexist. 9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. 9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices 9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded. Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.Sad, but true.All seriousness aside, I've been waiting 15 years to see the first snowfall of the season..We've not seen much for the past few years.

Are you south of the Mason Dixon line?
--
..

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 12:20:09 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John H. Wrote in message:
[...]

Yes. I suppose that explains it.

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 12:18:39 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 07:32:12 -0500, rote:On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 22:18:44 -0500 (EST), Justan wrote:Alex Wrote in message: John H. wrote: It Snowed Last Night... First snow fall of the season! 8:00 - I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous breasts saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snow men instead. 8:22 - The transgender man?...woman?...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. 8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with. 8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

[...]

"Weed" is in the eye of the holder. That pusley is very low
maintenance, drought tolerant, bugs don't bother it, stays green most
of the year and gives me all of the "snow" I want in the winter. In
the summer the Bahia takes over and I have a lawn but I know my pusley
is waiting to pick up the slack when it stops raining and the Bahia
goes to sleep.