Default Way to go Tulsi!

On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 17:42:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 17:32:25 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:50:28 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:36:00 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

She did herself good. Yeah, I could see backing her. She’s about the only dem candidate that seems to have any sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8ayIpjPvY

I've already said I'd vote for her in the Democrat primary. Hell, I even sent her $100! So far, if
Trump loses, she's the one I'd like to see there.

I think Bloomberg might end up sending Tulsi home if he is serious
about jumping in but we have seen this show before. He is to the right
of most of the field except on guns and abortion but that is also
Tulsi territory.

Tulsi is much cuter than Bloomberg, and I'm thinking Bloomberg is way left of anyone on guns.
Besides, I think he's an asshole, and that's what's important.

===

Bloomberg is a very smart, very honest guy who did a fairly credible
job as mayor of NYC. His politics are a bit too far left for me, and
I don't think his personality and style will play well outside of NY.
It will be interesting to see it play out however. He's more
competent than any of the other candidates in my opinion, and he has
no need to scurry around in dubious deals to raise extra cash.

wrote:

[...]

His problem is that he lacks nation-wide recognition. He's really only
known to the New York and surrounding financial sectors.

It would be interesting though. A *very* rich Democrat representing
the little people.

wrote:

[...]

He gets a lot of free publicity in the American Rifleman.

wrote:

[...]

The problem is, the people who like that kind of publicity are more
likely to be reading Hustler than AR.

wrote:

[...]

Yup. And hopefully the readers will pay attention.

wrote:

[...]

I doubt there are very many democrats in the NRA.

wrote:

[...]

I know two. This is an interesting group:

https://www.facebook.com/ProGunDemocrats/