Old October 10th 19, 08:38 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Great News for Planned Parenthood

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions altogether!

Old October 10th 19, 10:25 PM posted to rec.boats

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:38:08 -0400, John H.
wrote:

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions altogether!

Only the ones who are not pregnant yet
Old October 10th 19, 10:42 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions altogether!

Only the ones who are not pregnant yet

Bull****. Are you suggesting that only pregnant women go to Planned Parenthood? Go read their
report. For the 2017-2018 annual report, they recorded 9,687,070 services. Abortions counted for
only about 3.4%.
Old October 10th 19, 10:56 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions altogether!

Only the ones who are not pregnant yet

Bull****. Are you suggesting that only pregnant women go to Planned Parenthood? Go read their
report. For the 2017-2018 annual report, they recorded 9,687,070 services. Abortions counted for
only about 3.4%.

===

That's a good thing don't you think?

Why the obsession with abortion and planned parenthood? I'd have
thought you were beyond your child bearing years. :-)

https://www.avg.com

Old October 10th 19, 11:51 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions altogether!

Only the ones who are not pregnant yet

Bull****. Are you suggesting that only pregnant women go to Planned Parenthood? Go read their
report. For the 2017-2018 annual report, they recorded 9,687,070 services. Abortions counted for
only about 3.4%.

===

That's a good thing don't you think?

Why the obsession with abortion and planned parenthood? I'd have
thought you were beyond your child bearing years. :-)

Speak for yourself! Hopefully you meant child 'rearing' years.

I think Planned Parenthood could do a lot more for women's health care if they stopped abortions.
Right now they are almost a political entity. Without abortions they'd even attract my donation.
Right now it goes to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital - for kids who weren't aborted.

Old October 11th 19, 02:15 AM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

https://californiafamily.org/2018/pl...JxEdoNvj1DE2WI

In their annual report they say that only a bit over 3% of their services are abortions. Of course,
one abortion is equivalent to one condom handout, i.e. it's the numbers that count.

Imagine how many more women they could help if they stopped the abortions altogether!

Only the ones who are not pregnant yet

Bull****. Are you suggesting that only pregnant women go to Planned Parenthood? Go read their
report. For the 2017-2018 annual report, they recorded 9,687,070 services. Abortions counted for
only about 3.4%.

Those (3.4%) are the women I was referring to.

I also would say an abortion is not "one condom" unless this woman had
the worst luck ever and got knocked up the one and only time she had
sex.
That brings us back to a reliable contraceptive for sexually active
and not particularly responsible teenaged girls and the idea of the
implantable chemical ones. What the "nurse" did was not illegal or
unethical. She may have just not had the 2 hour seminar on how to do
it. I suspect that by the time the lawyers are done suing the nurse,
the school board and the city of Baltimore, we will know what her
qualifications were. (Or maybe not if this is settled with an NDA).
Old October 11th 19, 02:18 AM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

[...]

They are only a political entity because a small segment of the
population makes it political. It reminds me of the people who call
the NRA a terrorist organization.
Old October 11th 19, 10:17 AM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:42:19 -0400, John H.
===

That's a good thing don't you think?

Why the obsession with abortion and planned parenthood? I'd have
thought you were beyond your child bearing years. :-)

https://www.avg.com

It’s a Catholic kinda thing, Wayne. Im notvto hep in it either.
Old October 11th 19, 10:19 AM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:51:01 -0400, John H.
They are only a political entity because a small segment of the
population makes it political. It reminds me of the people who call
the NRA a terrorist organization.

——-

Same with the gay community. A way small percentage with w huge voice. Mostly from their sympathizers
Old October 11th 19, 12:06 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps I wasn't clear. Nowhere did I say an abortion is 'one condom'. The *count*, in terms of
services rendered, is the same. One abortion counts as one service just as one condom handout counts
as one service.

That brought us nowhere as you missed the point. I strongly doubt that the nurse got the girl's
medical records from the PCP to do a proper work-up. And it's for damn sure the nurse wasn't able to
remove the implant. I believe if the nurse couldn't remove the damn thing, then she shouldn't be
inserting the damn thing.

Great News... Keyser Söze General 20 August 12th 15 10:53 AM
What great news!! Poco Loco General 9 December 29th 13 01:37 AM
More great news... John H[_2_] General 7 June 3rd 11 05:50 PM
Ingraham & Fox Target Planned Parenthood jps General 0 July 14th 09 05:07 AM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM