Old October 9th 19, 10:36 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Speeding Granny

An elderly couple were driving across the country.
The woman was driving when she got pulled over by the highway patrol.
The officer said, “Ma’am did you know you were speeding?”

The woman, hard of hearing, turns to her husband and asks, “What did he say?”
The old man yells, “He says you were speeding!”
The patrolman says, “May I see your license?”
The woman turns to her husband and asks again, “What did he say?”
The old man yells, “He wants to see your license!”
The woman gave the officer her license.

The patrolman says, “I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen.”

The woman turned to her husband and asked, “What did he say?”

And the old man yells, “He said he knows you!”

Granny crack [email protected] General 4 June 26th 17 01:26 PM
Reckless speeding biker boards on-coming boat using his head. SPLAT! General 1 July 18th 16 12:43 PM
Speeding Ticket Jill M[_2_] ASA 13 March 29th 08 05:29 PM
Go Granny Go!!!! Joe ASA 3 October 5th 04 01:12 AM