Old October 9th 19, 10:07 AM posted to rec.boats

Default What Will They Say

Three friends die in a car crash, and they find themselves at the Gates of Heaven. Before entering, they are each asked a question by St. Peter himself.

“When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?” asks St. Peter.

The first guy says, “I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor and a great family man.”

The second guy says, “I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children.”

The last guy replies. “I would like to hear them say… LOOK !!! HE’S MOVING!!!!!”