Old August 27th 19, 09:42 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Field Sobriety Test

A police officer pulls over this guy who had been weaving in and out of the lanes. He goes up to the guy’s window and says, “Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube.”

The man says, “Sorry officer I can’t do that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that I’ll have a really bad asthma attack.”

“Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample.”

“I can’t do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I’ll bleed to death.”

“Well, then we need a urine sample.”

“I’m sorry officer I can’t do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that I’ll get really low blood sugar.”

“Alright, then I need you to come out here and walk this white line..”

“I can’t do that, officer.”

“Why not?”

“Because I’m drunk.”

What is the sequence field in AIS messages? Larry Tonnade Electronics 3 August 31st 12 08:44 PM
Test: censor test warning some strong language [email protected] General 12 April 28th 08 01:31 PM
they are living for the field now, won't dye tickets later Enraged Queer Werewolf ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:30 PM
Flanders Field Joe ASA 6 November 13th 04 12:02 AM
Reinell 18' found in a field. piping-hot Boat Building 4 September 16th 04 04:26 PM