Old August 27th 19, 09:37 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Making Faces

Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprove the child.

Smiling sweetly, the Sunday School teacher said, Johnny, when I was a child, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would
stay like that.

Johnny looked up and replied, Well, Ms. Smith, you cant say you weren’t warned. .

No black faces... JustWait General 26 October 21st 11 01:51 PM
Two faces of Marco jps General 2 June 29th 09 11:43 AM
FA Steels Mast Making & Sail Making sailmaking 1932 Alys Boat Building 0 July 5th 08 10:54 PM
FA Steels Mast Making & Sail Making sailmaking 1932 Alys General 0 June 7th 08 08:37 PM
Smily faces Jim General 17 December 19th 03 04:28 AM