Old August 15th 19, 09:44 PM posted to rec.boats

Default The Three "R"s ....

.... of the Democrat and left media playbook.

"Russia" --- whoops. Didn't work.
"Racist" --- whoops .. screwed up again.

Now:

"Recession" - that's the ticket! Spread the word and
fear around enough and maybe it will come true.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old August 15th 19, 11:16 PM posted to rec.boats

On 8/15/19 4:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... of the Democrat and left media playbook.

"Russia"¬* --- whoops.¬* Didn't work.
"Racist"¬* --- whoops .. screwed up again.

Now:

"Recession"¬* - that's the ticket!¬* Spread the word and
¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬* fear around enough and maybe it will come true.

---
https://www.avg.com

There's no question about Russia's influence over Trump and the
indisputable fact that Trump is a racist. Whether we are heading towards
a recession isn't really known yet, but yesterday's reportage on the
bond market may be a harbinger.

Kinda sad you are still in Trump's corner.
Old August 15th 19, 11:24 PM posted to rec.boats

On 8/15/2019 6:16 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/15/19 4:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... of the Democrat and left media playbook.

"Russia"¬* --- whoops.¬* Didn't work.
"Racist"¬* --- whoops .. screwed up again.

Now:

"Recession"¬* - that's the ticket!¬* Spread the word and
¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬* fear around enough and maybe it will come true.

---
https://www.avg.com

There's no question about Russia's influence over Trump and the
indisputable fact that Trump is a racist. Whether we are heading towards
a recession isn't really known yet, but yesterday's reportage on the
bond market may be a harbinger.

Kinda sad you are still in Trump's corner.

Maybe you conclude too fast due to your political bias.

I said nothing "pro" Trump.

The post was pointing out the mindless, directionless lemmings of the
Democrat party and it's lefty media support.

Old August 15th 19, 11:47 PM posted to rec.boats

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:44:27 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

... of the Democrat and left media playbook.

"Russia" --- whoops. Didn't work.
"Racist" --- whoops .. screwed up again.

Now:

"Recession" - that's the ticket! Spread the word and
fear around enough and maybe it will come true.

I am really surprised this boom has lasted this long, particularly
with China and Germany in a nose dive and fear of what Boris is going
to do after Brexit.
The Bond market is upside down too, with 2 year paper returning more
than 30 year paper. I am not really a bond guy but I may grab some 2
year paper.

Old August 16th 19, 12:05 AM posted to rec.boats

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 8/15/2019 6:16 PM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 8/15/19 4:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: ... of the Democrat and left media playbook. "Russia" --- whoops. Didn't work. "Racist" --- whoops .. screwed up again. Now: "Recession" - that's the ticket! Spread the word and fear around enough and maybe it will come true. --- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. https://www.avg.com There's no question about Russia's influence over Trump and the indisputable fact that Trump is a racist. Whether we are heading towards a recession isn't really known yet, but yesterday's reportage on the bond market may be a harbinger. Kinda sad you are still in Trump's corner.Maybe you conclude too fast due to your political bias.I said nothing "pro" Trump.The post was pointing out the mindless, directionless lemmings of theDemocrat party and it's lefty media support.

Me thinks you are being too subtle. Fat Harry is oblivious unless
you hit him over the head with a baseball bat to get his
attention. Even then it's iffy that he'll get the
message.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old August 16th 19, 12:16 AM posted to rec.boats

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 7:05:24 PM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
[...]

There's certainly no question about the looney left's influence over Fat Harry and the indisputable fact that Fat Harry is in the early throes of dementia.

Might want to give the little woman this link: http://bloomathiltonhead.com/

It's a nice senior dementia care facility on the island.