Old August 15th 19, 10:07 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Going To Church

A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside.

The Pastor said to him, “You need to join the Army of the Lord!”

My friend replied, “I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.”

Pastor questioned, “How come I don’t see you except at Christmas and Easter?”

He whispered back, “I’m in the secret service.”

A Church Dinner Tim General 28 September 25th 18 08:49 PM
Bad news for the Church of AGW... Tom Francis - SWSports General 21 December 7th 09 09:47 PM
Church as a lighthouse Huss Mohrens General 2 March 1st 07 08:13 PM
The Church of Mooron Joe ASA 3 March 4th 06 04:37 AM
Church & State... Capt. Mooron ASA 101 September 5th 03 12:15 AM