Old August 15th 19, 10:05 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Getting On The Bus

A woman wearing a real tight dress, and carrying a bunch of packages tries to get on a bus.

She can’t get up the step so she reaches behind and drops the zipper on her skirt a little, tries again.

Still can’t make it, so she drops her skirt zipper a bit more, still no luck.

She reaches back drops her skirt zipper a bunch and the guy behind her grabs her, picks her up, carries her on the bus, pays both fares, sets her down and kisses her left breast.

The woman slaps him, and the guy says, “Honey after you pulled my zipper down the third time, I figured we were friends.”