Old August 14th 19, 10:05 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Suspicious Husband

This guy suspects his wife is cheating on him. He comes home early and she meets him at the door in a bathrobe, her hair a mess. “Where is he?” he shouts. “Where’s the guy who’s been sleeping with you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” she says so he tears the house apart looking for this guy.

Finally he’s on the second floor, in the kitchen, he looks out the window and sees some guy sitting in a Volkswagen. “Aha!” he thinks, “That’s the guy who’s been sleeping with my wife.” He’s so furious he picks up the refrigerator, throws it out the window at the guy, has a heart attack and dies.

So St. Peter meets him at the gates of Heaven and asks “What are you doing here?” The guy says “Well, I knew my wife was cheating on me so I came home early from work, saw him sitting in his Volkswagen out on the street, threw the refrigerator at him, I had a heart attack and died.”

St. Peter says “You don’t belong here; go to Hell.” He pulls a big lever, a trap door opens up and the guy disappears.

A few minutes later another guy comes up to St. Peter at the gates of Heaven. St. Peter asks “What are you doing here?” The guy says “I don’t know! I was just sitting in my Volkswagen, minding my own business, when suddenly somebody throws a refrigerator at me.”

St. Peter wags his finger and says “I heard about you… you go to Hell too.” He pulls the lever and the guy disappears.

A few minutes later another guy comes up to St. Peter at the gates of Heaven. St. Peter asks “What are you doing here?”

The guy says “I don’t know! I was just sitting in a refrigerator, minding my own business…”

VickieB threw her husband out!!! Richard Starkey Cruising 0 April 14th 14 07:00 AM
Missing plane getting suspicious Mr. Luddite General 5 March 10th 14 01:05 PM
Be suspicious [email protected] ASA 3 January 22nd 07 01:50 PM
A picture of my husband and his boat. Karen \BJ\ Grear General 0 May 6th 05 06:55 PM