Old August 14th 19, 09:50 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Not Just On Social Media

I’ve given up social media for the New Year and am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles.

Every day, I walk down the street and tell passersby what I’ve eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do tomorrow. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them.

And it works. I already have three people following me… two police officers and a psychiatrist.

Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 32 October 28th 10 04:30 AM
Social Networking nom=de=plume[_2_] General 10 October 12th 10 07:40 AM
Social Networking *e#c General 0 October 12th 10 03:26 AM
social security Ken Marino ASA 42 October 28th 08 02:05 AM
Liberal media? You mean slimey media Nick General 7 June 19th 05 04:18 AM