Old June 12th 19, 05:12 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Music from You Tube to iPhone

Any of you guys transfer music from You Tube to your iPhone? If so, what software do you use?

Old June 12th 19, 06:52 PM posted to rec.boats

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 12:12:51 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Any of you guys transfer music from You Tube to your iPhone? If so, what software do you use?

Can't help you on the phone end, my wife takes care of anything that
will fit in your purse but I think Audacity will rip You Tube music to
your PC and you can upload it to the phone from there.
I use Total Recorder. It is cheap but not free like Audacity.

Old June 12th 19, 08:06 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

Any of you guys transfer music from You Tube to your iPhone? If so, what software do you use?

===

I think I once sent you a link for software that will convert YouTube
audio to a MP3 file. That's what you need to do, one way or another.
Did that software not work for you?

---
https://www.avg.com

Old June 13th 19, 03:15 AM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

Any of you guys transfer music from You Tube to your iPhone? If so, what software do you use?

===

I think I once sent you a link for software that will convert YouTube
audio to a MP3 file. That's what you need to do, one way or another.
Did that software not work for you?

---
https://www.avg.com

Wayne, I don't recall that. If you can do it again, I'd appreciate it.

===

https://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm

Old June 13th 19, 12:38 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

Any of you guys transfer music from You Tube to your iPhone? If so, what software do you use?

===

I think I once sent you a link for software that will convert YouTube
audio to a MP3 file. That's what you need to do, one way or another.
Did that software not work for you?

---
https://www.avg.com

Wayne, I don't recall that. If you can do it again, I'd appreciate it.

===

https://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm

It has been a while since I even tried using iTunes as a storage app for
music but I think I remember that common mp3 music files had to be
converted to mp4 or something in order for iTunes to work. Apple
recently announced that iTunes is going to be terminated. Don't know
if John is trying to use it on his iPhone for music storage.

Discover and listen to the latest music online by music. Isioma Rok General 0 November 4th 16 05:29 AM
Posting with an iPhone... Tim General 12 April 24th 14 01:30 AM
New iPhone... F.O.A.D. General 63 November 6th 13 12:53 PM
To iphone or not to iphone Frogwatch[_2_] General 16 May 4th 10 09:58 PM
AIS iPhone App... Bob Cruising 2 November 16th 09 03:10 AM