Old June 11th 19, 12:57 PM posted to rec.boats

Default The 4 Year Old Daughter

While working for an organisation that delivers lunches to elderly people, I used to take my four-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds.

She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs.

One day, I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass.

As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, “The tooth fairy will never believe this!”