Old June 11th 19, 12:53 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Where Should We Go For Our Birthday

Four women share a birthday and always celebrate it together.

For their 40th birthday they go to the Lakeview restaurant because the waiters are cute and wear tight pants.

For their 50th birthday they go to the Lakeview restaurant because the prices are reasonable and it has a good wine list.

For their 60th birthday they go to the Lakeview restaurant because it’s quiet and has a nice view.

For their 70th birthday they go to the Lakeview restaurant because it’s wheelchair accessible.

For their 80th birthday they go to the Lakeview restaurant because they’ve never been there before.

Happy Birthday!!!! Joe ASA 3 October 14th 06 12:09 AM
Birthday!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 6 November 19th 05 01:05 AM
My Birthday! Capt. Rob ASA 10 November 8th 05 01:24 AM
Happy Birthday JG ASA 7 January 17th 05 06:53 PM
My Birthday....41 Bobsprit ASA 37 November 19th 03 01:06 AM