Old June 10th 19, 05:25 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Impeachment - Why Pelosi's Scared

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 10:26:43 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 06:28:07 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 20:34:17 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 19:33:54 -0400, John H.
wrote:

ONE MAN'S OPINION – The writer has a degree in Political Science, and is a card-carrying
Libertarian.

Hey I never got a card, I was robbed ;-)

I do tend to agree, if the Senate wants to make this about people who
went after Trump, it could get sloppy.
My bet is a quick reading of the charges, a little testimony and it
gets a fast up down vote that Trump wins. Nobody wants to drag this
out any longer than necessary.
The Clinton impeachment was over in 3 days. Most of that was
procedural motions, not the actual trial. I expect Trump will see the
same thing.
John Roberts will be the judge and he seems to be a no bull**** guy
who will keep this on topic and moving right along.

I'd much rather see it play out as the guy said. Would be fun to watch.

Be careful what you wish for because in the end the country suffers
from this witch hunt and the longer it goes on the worse it gets. We
have never really recovered from the Nixon assassination.

I believe the witch hunt will continue until Trump is no longer President, regardless of how he
loses the title. Trump is hated by the left simply because he's Trump and beat Hillary. There is
very little rationality to that hate.
Old June 10th 19, 06:55 PM posted to rec.boats

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:25:21 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Trump is hated by the left simply because he's Trump and beat Hillary.

===

It's not just the left, and there's a lot more to it than that. The
"witch hunting" is bad for the country however. The proper way to
remove him from office is to run a strong candidate with broad based
support, and vote him out. That's what democracy is all about.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old June 10th 19, 07:47 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:

Trump is hated by the left simply because he's Trump and beat Hillary.

===

It's not just the left, and there's a lot more to it than that. The
"witch hunting" is bad for the country however. The proper way to
remove him from office is to run a strong candidate with broad based
support, and vote him out. That's what democracy is all about.

---
https://www.avg.com

There may be folks, like me, on the right that don't like him very much, but I think the 'hate' is
pretty much a leftist emotion. If the left were interested in the 'proper way', they'd be doing
something to run the country rather than battling Trump with everything they've got.