Old June 10th 19, 03:23 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Harry, you need to call Susan about your son...

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 06:26:25 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 20:22:44 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 19:01:51 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/9/19 5:25 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/9/2019 3:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 14:09:49 -0400,

wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 12:26:06 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 11:50:01 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 09:59:58 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 09:43:53 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
ASAP. It?s really important.

According to this, Fat Harry doesn't have a son.

https://www.mylife.com/harry-krause/e142812772632

He lies. According to Susan Krause, who called me trying to track down Harry, he does have a son by
her. How she got my phone number, I don't know.

===

Harry's first wife is definitely named Susan, married name Moskowitz.
Whether he has a son or not, I do not know. We have to remain open to
the possibility that this is some sort of devious social engineering
scam. I don't know that either but it has happened to others.

---
https://www.avg.com

The woman who called me knew a lot about Harry, and even a lot of the lies he's told. The son has a
serious mental disability that has apparently just gotten worse. Don't have any idea what kind of
social scam she could be trying on me. She asked only if I knew how to contact Harry, and I offered
to help.

===

Trying to help is certainly the right thing to do as long as it
doesn't involve money. It's certainly in keeping with everything else
we know about 'Airree that he would skip out on family obligations. If
his ex can locate Karen Grear, she'll probably find him also.

Searching Karen L Grear in Hilton Head turns up nothing but she has at
least three known relatives scattered around, a registered LLC in
Maryland, and several former AKAs. A determined search would probably
generate some leads.

It does beg the question, why do you care?

It has been my experience that those who get involved in other people's
personal issues, regardless of how helpful it is intended, usually end
up regretting it.

If there is a serious emergency there are far more efficient ways to
contact people via law enforcement and social services.

Harry got back to me and he really doesn't seem to care so I am out.

Thank you, Greg. I have had the same telephone number for more than 25
years and the same main email address for nearly two decades. My ex-wife
has had this information for almost that long and has sent emails to me
and received emails from me during that time period. I really don't need
the ill-intentioned assholes of rec.boats butting in...(I'm not
referring to Luddite, Fretwell or Tim, from whom Fretwell got the
heads-up). As far as I am concerned, you can all go back to your Devoid
of Content usenetting here and, as always, have a really nice day.

No good deed goes unpunished.

If that were true, there would be very little volunteering in this world. Thank God your saying
doesn't hold much water.

I volunteer a lot and I stand by my statement. No matter what you do,
somebody is ****ed at you about something.

Old June 10th 19, 03:39 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

Ain't that the truth. It's one thing to help when people want help.
It's another thing to stick your nose in people's private business,
especially their personal relationships. It always ends badly.

Old June 10th 19, 05:22 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

I can't argue with that. Just look at the negativity right here!
Old June 10th 19, 05:23 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

Uh, your honor, I was called and asked for help.
Old June 10th 19, 07:14 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

I am the VP, web master, dock master, sargent at arms and guy people
call to get things done in my neighborhood. Someone is always ****ed
at me about something. I just assume 14 people hate my guts and move
on.

Old June 10th 19, 07:16 PM posted to rec.boats

wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

I assumed that was why Tim contacted me. I think Harry and I are still
on good terms even if we do disagree about a lot of things.
Old June 11th 19, 01:07 AM posted to rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:23:18 -0400, John H.
I assumed that was why Tim contacted me. I think Harry and I are still
on good terms even if we do disagree about a lot of things.

Well, after all you did say you had his email address, which I didn’t. I thought it was generous if you goniffer. I went the FB messenger route. Anyhow, he did acknowledge he got the messages and that’s good enough for me.

Don’t really know much about their son but I wish both he and his mom well.
Old June 12th 19, 12:17 AM posted to rec.boats

wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:14:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

He's been called out on the story he told some years ago about his estranged kids and ex, and he flatly denied it. Funny, now it turns out to be true.

A deadbeat tax(non)payer, bank loan payer, and father?

Wow.