Old May 16th 19, 11:09 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Granny

A young woman, during tough times, was working as a prostitute. For obvious reasons, she kept this a secret from her family. One day, the police raided her brothel and arrested a group of working girls, including the young woman.

The prostitutes were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighborhood, but the woman’s little old Grandma! The young girl became frantic.

Sure enough, the Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously, “What are you lining up for dear?”

Not willing to let grandma in on her secret, the young lady said that some people were giving out free oranges and that she was lining up for some.

“Mmmm, sounds lovely,” said Grandma, “I think I’ll have some myself,” and she made her way to the back of the queue. An officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the prostitutes. When he got to the old dear at the end, he was bewildered.

“But, you’re so old, how do you do it?”

Grandma replied, “Oh, it’s quite easy, sonny. I just remove my dentures and open wide.”

Granny crack [email protected] General 4 June 26th 17 01:26 PM
granny bars.... mast guard rails Nigel Boat Building 1 July 2nd 05 12:38 PM
granny bars.... mast guard rails Nigel Cruising 1 July 2nd 05 12:38 PM
Go Granny Go!!!! Joe ASA 3 October 5th 04 01:12 AM