Old May 14th 19, 02:33 PM posted to rec.boats

Default Time for my weekly contribution...

....unfortunately, I couldn't find a urine sample container, so, I offer
this...

It is heartwarming to see rec.boats transcend vapidity. The post I read
had Preacher Tim telling Racist John of his plans for Memorial Day. I
suppose there is no email or telephone available out there in Illinois
fly-over-ville.

Keep on keeping on, boyz. You are doing rec.boats proud.

See you next week, if I remember.

Old May 14th 19, 03:31 PM posted to rec.boats

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
...unfortunately, I couldn't find a urine sample container, so, I offer this...It is heartwarming to see rec.boats transcend vapidity. The post I read had Preacher Tim telling Racist John of his plans for Memorial Day. I suppose there is no email or telephone available out there in Illinois fly-over-ville.Keep on keeping on, boyz. You are doing rec.boats proud. See you next week, if I remember.

It's hard to imagine Fat Harry with a warm heart, no matter the
source of the warmth. Are you in jsil, Fat Harry?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/